||The Online Shopping Solution
PayPal - Website Payments Pro
| Where is this feature?|
|1. ||Log In|
|2. ||Cart Settings|
|3. ||Payment/Gateway Settings|
|4. ||Payment Gateway Configuration|
Website Payments Pro has the following requirements:
Once you have been approved, you can download your API certificate as follows:
- You must have a PayPal business account, and go through the Website Payments Pro application process.
- You must also accept "PayPal Express" payments.
Now that you have saved the PEM to your computer, you will need to upload the file to the cart administration area as follows:
- Login to PayPal.
- Go to "Profile"
- Click on "My selling tools"
- The click on "Update" next to "API Access"
- Then, "Request API Credentials"
Note: if you already have credentials then you will click on "View or Remove Credentials" and skip step 5.
- Select "API SSL client-side certificate" and agree to the PayPal terms
- Take note of the API username/password you will need to enter this into the shopping cart
- Click "Download Certificate" and save it on your computer
Be sure to test your cart after making changes.
- Log into your shopping cart account administration.
- Go to step 4, "Payment/Gateway Settings".
- Choose PayPal - Website Payments Pro from the gateway dropdown list.
- The page will refresh and you will be able to enter your API Username and password.
- Then use the "Browse" button next to the API Certificate option to browse your computer and upload the file.
- Click the "Save" button at the bottom of step 4 to save the information.
Credit card test numbers
Note: When using "PayPal Website Payments Pro" the shopping cart will automatically activate and configure "PayPal Express" in order to comply with your PayPal service agreement.
||Copyright © 2006-2022 LinkPointCart, All Rights Reserved. -